In order to ensure the smooth operation of my business, the following terms apply.
- Clients are invoiced according to our current rates listed on our website.
- Any applicable discounts must agreed in writing, else standard rates apply.
- All invoices are sent via email. Invoices are due NET 10 unless other previous arrangements have been made.
- We accept payment by check in person or via US Postal Mail.
- Payment not received by the due date may incur a late fee of up to $25.00.
- Pre-payments, over-payments, deposits, and retainers are credited to your account.
- Account credits are nonrefundable and can only be used for payment of future invoices.
- We reserve the right to require advance payment for any design or support request.
- It is our policy to approve all outgoing domain transfer requests from clients whom are currently paid in full and in otherwise good standing with the company.
- Once you transfer a domain name, you alone will be responsible for renewing it with your registrar and for changing the domain’s nameservers as needed.
- All hosting accounts automatically renew on the first of each month at the then current rates, if you would like to cancel a hosting account, or any other service, we must be notified in writing at least ten days before the next renewal date.
- When a hosting account is cancelled, you are still responsible for any previously invoiced hosting charges.
- Any violation of the TOS or AUP is grounds for account deletion without credit.
- We reserve the right to delete any account that is not paid in full by the due date.
- We accept no liability for data that may be lost if your hosting account is deleted.
- You alone are responsible to hold backups for any data stored in your hosting account.